Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Something that made me happy in April!

This year I took charge of the Easter celebration with my daughter because I had a plan I wanted to carry out.

For the meal I brought a huge meal deal from KFC
20 pc with two salads french fries and gravy. It was a big hit!


The next thing I did was pull out paint, brushes and canvases and asked each child to make me a painting to hang on my wall as a keepsake.

The Tools
The Results
Now all I need to do is get them hung!. I have paintings from the older two and will be adding them as well. I think the oldest girl (4) shows the most promise but the baby girl is too young to know yet, The boys all went for abstracts of the three of them I am torn as to which shows the most promise. I am not good with abstracts

I have my keepsake and my grandchildren had a good time what more can one ask for!


No comments:

Post a Comment