Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Humorous Day

Humorous Day is being observed today! It has always been observed annually on April 19th.

Humorous Day is a day to find the humor in any situation that happens to be thrown our way. A day to remind us to see the bright side and to realize that most things are really not as important as they at first may seem.

I remember something I saw  or read a long time ago about a girl that could find the silver lining in anything. I do not know what it was called but I liked her optimism. It wasn't the glass half full kind but rather an extreme version of it.

I am trying to think of an example but I am not as optimistic as I once was, still it made me laugh. This is the kind of thing Humorous day helps us remember: Your cat dies and while you are sad you remind yourself that now you can give another, needy cat a new forever home where it will be loved and cared for. 



Always look for the happiness in everything, the positive action stemming from a negative event.



No comments:

Post a Comment